Thursday 27 October 2011

LOL

LOL
It is long time no update my blog
just now was switch off the light and preparing to sleep
but the way suddenly the mood was come...it sad case seriously
okay
i din update my blog since the sem blog and now is week 6 already
the time was pass so fast
In the begin we have to complain our saturday class until now
but now we was waiting our friday night every week...
of course not all my B10 friend is same with me :-P
LOL
this sem the assignment was too smooth..
For english individual presentation it is not so good but for me
at least me try my best already so it is okay!
 MMS assignment follow the hero girl-eugene wong,thx you eugene :D
so other is so far so good loh
seriously i cant follow my study well ya for all subject
so it left half sem for me to study! study smart!
LOL
This sem i think may be i will back Tampin only 2 times or 3 times
sometime i really miss my family and all my hometown friend
i miss what my mum cook and my father and brother caring...
good luck for my brother for his SPM
my satay friends i miss the time we play Dota whole night then go limteh
i miss AG ru rou fan and the kuih udang!
although me is not pro in Dota ...as you all say just a game...
ya i am enjoy the time we playing :D
Feifan,Piano,Xin...
yes, i miss all the time we chat...we go old town,we go melaka,we makan makan,we chat...
For a promise we 4 go again malacca sing K movie and Bei Zhan again loh!hahhaa
okay lah , ...good luck for you all geh STPM..
yup and all my form 6 friend :D

hmmm, that's all for this i think,
i am sleepy now weh~
good night:-) have a nice dream :-D
ya...for who birthday on Octocber happy birthday^^
Vonne,huili,dwen,yunwilliam,teck jun and many many...hahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment